Thrift Search

20130125

Picnicalities










What I'm wearing:
Flannelette: Lowes (originally long sleeved)
Crop top: Topshop
Shorts: SES
Socks: Topshop
Shoes: Vans
Watch: Casio

Hi again!
A quick outfit post on what I wore to a picnic yesterday matching old clothing such as my Lowes flannelette with my Topshop crop top. It's amazing what such old clothing and just in your wardrobe clothing can create together! I suggest turning clothes that you don't or hardly use into something new simply by just cutting a certain feature off to adding new texture or features such as lace or pockets! Also, don't ever be afraid to mix edge with girly!

Ps. I don't know what's up with the post title I just think its a cool word.

- B

Photographs taken by Jan Kenneth Martizano

No comments:

Post a Comment