Thrift Search

20130106

Boxing Day Hauls

I love a good sale, and by "sale" I mean clothing that has reached $10 and under! So majority of the items I have bought are under $10 but there are about three items that breached how much I usually spend on an item. For me, I have found that shopping constantly during a massive sale like this allows you to find more things in a store than you saw the previous day you went. This is because retail stores replenish their stock almost everyday and therefore by returning back to a specific store, you will find new and cheap products. Also, shopping towards the end of a sale will save you $$$. As the sale ends, the discount goes higher in order for a store to get rid of all the stock needed for their following collection.

This pink lace singlet was from the Temt clearance store bought for $4.95. Good for the summer and able to be worn with pants, leggings, skirts and shorts.

Aqua green singlet with collar and chain spotted at Chicabooti for $7.95. I really needed something simple like this in my wardrobe and the chain just adds extra feature to a plain simple shirt.

Floral summer dress from Temt clearance store for only $4.95. I am a sucker for summer dresses and I couldn't let this one pass. Especially with that price!

Mint green top with hole punched designs from Temt clearance store for $4.95

Lace crop top also from Temt clearance store for $4.95. I've always wanted a top like this because it's simple yet elegant and can be teamed up with a solid coloured short or long skirt, shorts and even be worn over a body hugging dress. Finally found one that's not over priced.

Dark green asymmetrical dress bought from Temt clearance store for $9.95. A simple item to have but can be easily dressed with a belt and massive necklaces.

Probably my favourite haul and most expensive from Topshop was over $100 but bought for $38. This mesh fabric crop top with sequins isn't over the top and is great to wear for many occasions.

Crop top from Topshop costed $19 and is good for the Australian summer heat. (Despite it being black.) I bought this not only because I wanted one but because it seems to be cheaper than anywhere else I've seen that sells them. Also when I was on holiday at Singapore, this specific item costed more, which was weird.

Brown leather strapped sandals aka Jesus sandals from Kmart for $7. Kmart shoes for me last a very long time and is pretty reasonable for the prices. These summer sandals is very versatile and can match quite a lot of things.

Chiffon floral shirt from Blue Jade for $10. I bought this shirt because it's very cute and appealing to the eye, and can look very formal if it is worn with specific items. Also good for casual wear, and high waisted apparel.

Hope you abused the Boxing Day sales! Can't wait for my online purchases to arrive too.
Photo quality isn't great either, so please just excuse that.
- B

3 comments:

  1. OMG LOL Henry's mom got me that exact same Chicabooti top for Christmas! :D TWINSIES! HAHAH
    You got so many good deals! Love the sandals, pink lace singlet & floral chiffon shirt! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boxing day sales are the best, looks like you scored some great stuff!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. There will be many ways to watch this amazing coming up fight night like live in person, bar, friend’s house. A very popular and easy way too it all go down on September 14th is via theMayweather vs Alvarez | Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Saul Canelo Alvarez which is available to anyone who has a computer and internet connection. So do not forget, we are assuring you the best live stream ever.

    ReplyDelete