Thrift Search

20130102

January Wants

Hi Thrifters!
You know what they say, "New month = new wants"! Jokes, I just came up with it now but when you think hard about it, it's true right?

ONE: High waisted denim shorts from Ebay
I believe that high waisted shorts is a necessity in every female's wardrobe because it is so versatile being able to be worn in not only summer, but the colder months too. This is achieved by wearing stockings and boosting your look by adding sturdy high heeled boots or even cute flats. And yes, believe it or not Ebay sells reasonable apparel and is currently having a 70% off sale!

TWO: Floral Co-Ords from Topshop
Co-ordinate clothing has inspired me because it brings so much authority when a woman wears it, and just looks so chic and upper-class. As for floral, well we all know that floral has made a bold statement in the industry now and probably forever.

THREE: Chanel N5 Parfum from Chanel
I'm not exactly a crazy perfume lady but Chanel is my most favourite brand and they also happen to have such great smelling perfumes that aren't too harsh when sprayed.

FOUR: Creepers from Asos
I never thought the day I'd fall in love with creepers or flatforms would come. I was in Topshop about a week ago when I came across these fierce looking creepers with studs and the lot and since then I've been crazy about them. Asos has the cheapest that I've found.

FIVE: Lipstick from MAC
Ok so I am a lipstick fan, I have so many and it's become such a bad addiction. I bought 11 lipsticks throughout the last year so imagine how many I'll get this coming one.... "Captive" from MAC though is a shade I don't have and when applied it is matte whilst being not to harsh to my skin tone nor too dull. It's pretty much perfect!

Get shopping before the massive sales end!
- B

No comments:

Post a Comment