Thrift Search

20130103

Curtain Shirts & Customised Bikes















What I'm wearing:
Singlet: Originally a shirt from Katies op-shopped at Summer Hill
High Waisted Skirt: Cotton On
Shoes: Vans
Watch: Casio
Studded bracelet: H&M
Mid rings: Bags&Swags (contact Valerie Adefuin)

Hi Bloggers!

So, today I went on a spontaneous adventure to Deus Cafe which happened to be connected to the showroom itself containing apparel, vintage leather jackets, backpacks, helmets and customised bikes! I've been to quite a few cafes but I personally enjoyed and recommend this one as the food was gourmet whilst their bottled drinks contained pop art stickers, though take note that their prices was a little higher than what you would expect to pay at a cafe.

As for the curtain button up singlet, it was actually a shirt that I thrifted at Summer Hill. I used to wear it as a normal shirt and it was just those things that were so ugly it looked cool. Eventually, it started looking horrible in my perspective and so I decided to add it to my "Project DIY" (which I'll post up about really soon) and turn it into a hipster looking singlet. Successful!

Stay posted for more!
- B

Photographs taken by Jan Kenneth Martizano

No comments:

Post a Comment