Thrift Search

20130201

Meshed Up Sequins







What I'm wearing:
Crop Singlet: Topshop
High Waisted Shorts: Mink Pink
Shoes: Isabella Brown

What is my favourite top in my wardrobe? Well, this baby is. I don't know why I love it so much, perhaps its all the sequined embroidery in the front of the crop top or the fact that its mesh material and for some odd reason my silly mind is always drawn to it or just because it's simply sophisticated but not over the top at the same time. I don't know, but I am overly glad to have come across thrifting for this garment. I was actually so surprised that there was still quite a few of these crops in the sale rack, seeing that it's such a beauty. Seeing that I purchased this singlet over a month ago, I always thought I needed some excuse to wear this out casually in public without looking "over done". Little did I know, it is so easy to dress this up or down. A piece of clothing definitely must have to make a statement!

Photographs taken by Jan Kenneth Martizano

2 comments:

  1. Gosh darling, you're so beautiful! You have such gorgeous facial features - what is your ethnic origin? I definitely understand why this would be your favourite top - anything that is embellished in iridescent sequins win my heart. :)

    Thank you for your sweet comment! I adore your blog and am following you now on Bloglovin'! <3

    Hope you will come and pop by soon!

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming from someone who is so gorgeous! You're comment is such an encouragement! I am Filipino, and actually don't look it at all! Thanks for the follow on bloglovin'!

      Following you! x

      Delete