Thrift Search

20130210

February Wants


1. Make up Brush Kit from Topshop
I stumbled upon this brush set at Topshop Sydney a few months back and I simply just fell in love with it! It's complete with basically all the brushes you need for everyday simple application. Also, it comes in a cute pouch that you can take with you everywhere or just simply store it at home keeping it clean and away from damage. One of the items on top of my "MUST BUY" list!

2. Angelika Blush from Nars Cosmetics
My uncle who's a known hair and make up artist in the Philippines flew over for a holiday. We went to department stores such as David Jones, Myers and a few others looking at make up for his clients and customers. We stumbled upon Nars and I was his tester, and he applied "angelika". Despite it being so bright and almost fluro coloured, it really complimented my face.

3. Camo Vest from Sportsgirl
Camo is once again, in demand for retailers and fashion. I really love this vest because it's such thick material, and so it would be really good for the upcoming Autumn season. Sadly, it's in the sale section and if it's still there, well then it's meant to be for me! Camo is definitely something that you should have in your wardrobe right now. I mean it!

4. Floral High Waisted shorts from Forever New
I've always wanted a pair of floral high waisted shorts! Thing is, I am so picky with the way it is designed. Some shorts lack flowers, some are way over packed with flowers and sometimes its just not the right colour I want it to be. Well, I finally found the pair that I like! It's dark, therefore easy to pair with a shirt that is a plain solid colour and it's simply not over the top with the floral.

5. A5 Display Folder from Typo
Ok, so this is really irrelevant but you never know! I am a sucker for cute and pretty stationary but I'm sure I'll find something useful for this.

What are you wanting this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment