Thrift Search

20121204

Photo Journal - I

Singapore and Vietnam Trip
Aw, parents.

My brother's wedding part one - how cute does he look?

As a Vietnamese tradition, when marriage occurs women are to wear these beautiful dresses called "ao dai". Would wear this dress anytime, again.

My brother and my sister-in-law

Matching ao dai's! Mine was actually big on me, the chiffon part got altered tighter but my silk pants oppose otherwise.

For those who have not yet traveled to Vietnam, motorbikes and scooters are their main access of transport. Seriously, it's like ants. No blood no foul there!

Dad.


My brother and my boyfriend riding on my sister's scooter, it looks hilarious in so many levels.

Celebrated Dad's birthday!

The toolies I spent my schoolies with. Wouldn't change it for the world.

Yep, ok

At Cu Chi tunnels, where the Vietnamese soldiers hid during the war.

Love triangle.........................


All that COD work really paid out at this moment.


Such a beautiful sunny day that turned into the most horrible wet weather you could possibly imagine.

Australian beaches are the best. What? Think again.



My sister's chiuaua, cutie.

HOW VIET DOES HE LOOK

Brother's wedding part two

Photograph courtesy of Jan Kenneth Martizano


Seven layered cake....that nobody ate.




My new sister!

One regular sized Frozen Yogurt is two regular sizes in Vietnam.

The most authentic pork roll, beats everything!

We spent our three and a half years


First plane ride together. (Cheesy, I know)


SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!



Can someone say the best store ever!? This Forever21 was four levels...

Two main men in my life. My boyfriend and my Dad

 



No comments:

Post a Comment