Thrift Search

20121209

OOTD: Plain Old Crotchet





What I'm wearing:
Jumper: Zara
High waisted skirt: Cotton On
Leather boots: Singaporean Boutique

Hola! A short, quick post on an outfit I chucked together whilst taking my tourist Uncle to the Three Sisters, Blue Mountains. For non Sydney siders, the weather there is fairly cold obviously due to the ridiculous amounts of hills, mountains and trees. I really adore this outfit because it's so simple, using such a solid colour as black with the crotchet roses on the Zara jumper adding simplicity and texture. This therefore turns this black filled outfit from being plain to something that catches the human eye. The crotchet becomes the centre of attention. And I definitely love that fact about what I'm wearing.

Stay posted for more OOTD posts to come!
- B

Photographs taken by Jan Kenneth Martizano

No comments:

Post a Comment